Skip to content
- May 29, 2017: Attended the JPI Urban Europe Projects Meeting, Brussels. Read more here.
- March 31, 2017: Deliverable D5.1: Case study set-up descriptions is completed. You can find a summary of this deliverable on the Progress and results page
- March 31, 2017: Deliverable D2.1 Passenger-focused Indicators of Service Variability is completed. You can find a summary of this deliverable on the Progress and results page
- March 22-24, 2017: Project meeting in Valencia, Spain, hosted by ETRA I+D
- December 5, 2016: TRANS-FORM-partners EPFL and IBM to participate in ERA-Net on Smart Cities and Communities (ENSCC) Kick-off meeting at Swiss National Smart Cities Conference.
- March 3-4, 2016: Kick-off meeting in Delft with all project partners.
- January 1, 2016: The project was granted in the ERA-NET Co-fund Smart Cities and Communities (ENSCC) call. The scope of the project is for 3 years and the total budget is 1,800,000€ for the six organisations participating. The project is funded by the national agencies NWO, FORMAS, DETEC and CDTI.